Frontier Engagement

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Frontier Engagement

Modern Nation Building Game

3 posters

General Messages To Users

Ruski
    Ruski
    Admin
    Admin

General Messages To Users Empty General Messages To Users

Post  Ruski Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:32 pm

Here, I will post messages of mine relating to the game users or other things that have a great deal of importance.

Last edited by Ruski on Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total
    BALLINMONK
    BALLINMONK
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant

General Messages To Users Empty Re: General Messages To Users

Post  BALLINMONK Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:12 am

Is the game on freeze why you are out of town?
    BERGUTTI
    BERGUTTI
    Sergeant Major
    Sergeant Major

Post  BERGUTTI Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:32 am

BALLINMONK wrote:Is the game on freeze why you are out of town?
    I haven't had a response n my Pm's for a few days so I assume so but he should really tell us. Or he took the Sam/BB approach.
    Ruski
    Ruski
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Ruski Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:50 pm

Important Message to all players

For those of you attempting to "abuse" the diplomacy option of the game (You know who you are), I am considering putting a cap on the amount of diplomacy that involves incorporation, trade routes, or an alliance per day.

This has come to to my attention on my own, and by receiving 10+ things of this a day from individual players. It makes the game rather unbalanced if this is to continue. I will relay my decision within a few days.
    BALLINMONK
    BALLINMONK
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant

Post  BALLINMONK Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:06 pm

I can only guess who you are referring too ^-^
    BERGUTTI
    BERGUTTI
    Sergeant Major
    Sergeant Major

Post  BERGUTTI Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:55 pm

BALLINMONK wrote:I can only guess who you are referring too ^-^

Ya well fuck you all I'm doing is playing the game. I wouldn't have to send out so many things if I actually had conversations with the NPC's instead of "YES" "NO" shit. Honestly it makes the RP part of this game non-existent.

I wouldn't call it "abuse", I would call it being fucking active in the game and for those not using the system to it's fullest advantage is just their loss and stupidity.
    BALLINMONK
    BALLINMONK
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant

Post  BALLINMONK Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:40 pm

Well Sam i guess i'm not playing the game to it's fullest but i on average besides weekends have like 15 minutes in a day to send Kyle my production list and maybe send him a diplomacy message every now and then. This is because i have this thing called a job to go to and work every day, then i have to come home do chores eat dinner, do homework and maybe fit in 30mins on live before going to bed so think before you speak next time......

I don't have enough free time to play the game like you.
    Ruski
    Ruski
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Ruski Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:50 pm

BERGUTTI wrote:

Ya well fuck you all I'm doing is playing the game. I wouldn't have to send out so many things if I actually had conversations with the NPC's instead of "YES" "NO" shit. Honestly it makes the RP part of this game non-existent.

I wouldn't call it "abuse", I would call it being fucking active in the game and for those not using the system to it's fullest advantage is just their loss and stupidity.

Being active =/= No Abuse

When a player starts sending millions of NPC's diplomacy everyday, it gets to the point where it's just like, why don't you just keep at it on every region until you have the world.

Also, Lack of conversation =/= Sending out many PM's concerning different NPC's.
    If you have finished a conversation with an NPC, you would probably follow the same routine, would you not?

Using the system to it's fullest advantage (as of now) = abusing the game.

I would also think that the way you're handling this, by cussing out and trying to out yell someone, is a bad way to defend yourself. I know you're not Fox News or dumb as shit as they are, so please, civilized dispute.

Also Ballin? Shut yo mouth nigga ^_^
    BERGUTTI
    BERGUTTI
    Sergeant Major
    Sergeant Major

Post  BERGUTTI Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:03 pm

Ruski wrote:
    BERGUTTI wrote:

Being active =/= No Abuse

When a player starts sending millions of NPC's diplomacy everyday, it gets to the point where it's just like, why don't you just keep at it on every region until you have the world.

The way is I play this game is to keep active in diplomacy so naturally on a day where they are all screaming "NOOOOOO" I would send in more actions to actually get something accomplished.

Also, Lack of conversation =/= Sending out many PM's concerning different NPC's.
    If you have finished a conversation with an NPC, you would probably follow the same routine, would you not?

Not true, if I were to have a in depth conversation with a NPC it would span multiple PM's meaning I wouldn't be able to converse with so many different NPC's.

Using the system to it's fullest advantage (as of now) = abusing the game.

I would also think that the way you're handling this, by cussing out and trying to out yell someone, is a bad way to defend yourself. I know you're not Fox News or dumb as shit as they are, so please, civilized dispute.

Am I angry for being accused of abusing the game when I thought I was playing it normally, so naturally I won't be to friendly and Cameron's comment only aggravated me further.

Also Ballin? Shut yo mouth nigga ^_^
    BALLINMONK
    BALLINMONK
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant

Post  BALLINMONK Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:05 pm

Well i'm sorry Sam i was just telling you how it is on my end, maybe i let you make the basketball team?
    BERGUTTI
    BERGUTTI
    Sergeant Major
    Sergeant Major

Post  BERGUTTI Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:27 am

BALLINMONK wrote:Well i'm sorry Sam i was just telling you how it is on my end, maybe i let you make the basketball team?

I AM THE BASKETBALL TEAM! Basketball
    Ruski
    Ruski
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Ruski Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:15 pm

BERGUTTI wrote:
    BALLINMONK wrote:Well i'm sorry Sam i was just telling you how it is on my end, maybe i let you make the basketball team?

Bitch, I'm the leader of the team. My rank says so.
    BERGUTTI
    BERGUTTI
    Sergeant Major
    Sergeant Major

Post  BERGUTTI Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:42 pm

Ruski wrote:
    BERGUTTI wrote:

Bitch, I'm the leader of the team. My rank says so.

I lol'd hard. elephant
    Ruski
    Ruski
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Ruski Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:18 pm

I'm currently developing a game that is way different from this, at least in a few senses. It's more player (aka Character) involved so that's a large departure from what this game is built around.

But it will, hopefully, utilize a lot of the features this game has. I definitely have a setting planned out, one that you guys will probably like.

But anyways, this may attract Nathan into playing, if not others, though I do not want it to be too big (we know what happened with that. At most, I want 5 people.

But everything is under wraps for now. More will be revealed when it can be.

Thanks, and have fun playing Frontier!

BERGUTTI
    BERGUTTI
    Sergeant Major
    Sergeant Major

Post  BERGUTTI Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:04 pm

If we're starting over im going as Kievan Rus'
    Ruski
    Ruski
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Ruski Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:22 pm

Due to the past days, events will be the only thing updated today. Please, however, pm me your tax spending/any production and I will approve them. All other things will be updated Monday.

Thank You,

Ruski
    Ruski
    Ruski
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Ruski Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:59 pm

Daily Issues will be down for a while as they are under reform.

Events have been delayed until later today.

All other things will be attempted to complete and respond to.

- Ruski
    Ruski
    Ruski
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Ruski Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:31 pm

Putting this out here:

Do you guys want to continue this game? Or would you like to start a new one?

I have a new version in mind where players are part of the same country, but are a "separate city-state" in a sense.

But we could always just restart this one. Or we can continue this current game.

It is up to you guys.

- Ruski
    BALLINMONK
    BALLINMONK
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant

Post  BALLINMONK Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:36 pm

well the idea of restarting this game has zero appeal to me, I'm okay with where the current game is at plus if feel that I have invested to much time into this game to decide to say fuck it. Although the idea of being in the same country with us controlling are own state does sound kinda coo.
    BERGUTTI
    BERGUTTI
    Sergeant Major
    Sergeant Major

Post  BERGUTTI Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:18 pm

Id rather keep this game here even though I have very little motivation to play Very Happy
    BALLINMONK
    BALLINMONK
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant

Post  BALLINMONK Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:58 pm

So been doing some thinking and I think I have the answer for why this game has died out. Me and Sam have been stretched so thin by trying to police are regions in the globe that fucks have started to not be given. Also It's kinda cray that are armies grow at out of control rates as well as our land. What I'm trying to say is we should start a new game, BUT listen hear children of the village. We should all work to re-tool the game from the ground up to make it a more satisfying experience for all of us involved, I have several ideas already on how we can do this and would be willing to share! So what do you guys think of this overall?
    BERGUTTI
    BERGUTTI
    Sergeant Major
    Sergeant Major

Post  BERGUTTI Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:05 pm

BALLINMONK wrote:So been doing some thinking and I think I have the answer for why this game has died out. Me and Sam have been stretched so thin by trying to police are regions in the globe that fucks have started to not be given. Also It's kinda cray that are armies grow at out of control rates as well as our land. What I'm trying to say is we should start a new game, BUT listen hear children of the village. We should all work to re-tool the game from the ground up to make it a more satisfying experience for all of us involved, I have several ideas already on how we can do this and would be willing to share! So what do you guys think of this overall?
    It is not we who are stretched thin but Kyle that doesnt do our Pm's, hes ignored virtually everyone and as weve seen the game freezes when the mod doesnt work or when a player gets especially lazy. The Size of empires doesnt hinder our work but lets say many battles, special ops, and other things clog the system that is kyle. He can only do so much as can we but we all have to be working for this game to move at a steady pace, Id want to keep this and continue playing now that I have the motivation.
    BERGUTTI
    BERGUTTI
    Sergeant Major
    Sergeant Major

Post  BERGUTTI Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:09 am

Are you guys even going to play now?
    BALLINMONK
    BALLINMONK
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant

Post  BALLINMONK Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:37 pm

I have pms that have not be answered so in short no, I''m waiting for Kyle to answer and keeping track of my pp
    BERGUTTI
    BERGUTTI
    Sergeant Major
    Sergeant Major

Post  BERGUTTI Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:54 pm

BALLINMONK wrote:I have pms that have not be answered so in short no, I''m waiting for Kyle to answer and keeping track of my pp
    Thats what we have been doing for a few weeks and im getting sick of it. Either we all stay active or say fuck it, bury this game and never try again since this will always happen to every game we make.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:35 pm