Frontier Engagement

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Frontier Engagement

Modern Nation Building Game

World Events

Ruski
    Ruski
    Admin
    Admin

World Events - Page 3 Empty Re: World Events

Post  Ruski Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:33 pm

Africa

US combat advisors are sent to Libya to aid Pro-US rebels there.

West African bloc retracts the report on plans to reduce their military size. They rectify their statement by announcing plans to increase defenses of vital regions of the country that are at risk.

There are emerging reports of internal strife in the Tunisian government.

Asia

The Republic of Indonesia announces plans to increase its naval power to better protect their coasts.

There are dispatches that indicate the possible formation of a new Australian nation, in the southeast of the continent.

Europe

Russia announces plans to form the Berlin Defense Initiative, which will place Western European regions under Russian Federation control into a separate military sector, commanded by officers independent of commanders outside of Western Europe, though still commanded overall from Moscow, and defines a set number of troops required to be within Western Europe at a given time. It also highlights that certain defenses must be constructed at key locations, and that regions WEU12, WEU20, WEU25, and WEU26 will be given a chance to join. If they are to join, the Russian Federation will be obligated to provide aid and bolster the regions.

The States of Stalingrad oust the authoritative regime in EEU26. However, the insurgency continues in the nation, and military forces have been doubled in size to deal with the ongoing threat.

Norway gains SCA12, and SCA13.

Middle East

Israel pulls out of ME20.

The civilian population of ME20 hold demonstrations declaring that they want to separate from the MEC and form the country of Jordan. They assert that the MEC is too weak to effectively govern.

ME28, ME29, ME31, and ME32 advocate that they should form their own nation, Saudi Arabia.

Byzantium is attacked by rebels from ME05. As such as it is, they send troops to deal with the problem.

Afghanistan holds their first democratic elections.

North America

Elections in the US are nearing.

The US is beginning to reinvest in its infrastructure.

South America

Argentina surrenders to the Great Order of Richard. GRoO forces begin to leave the country; However, they retain control of the Falklands.

Brazil mobilizes its reserves of money to be utilized in a gamble to boost the country's economy into a superpower state.
    Ruski
    Ruski
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Ruski Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:03 pm

Africa

Grad missile systems pound the suburbs of the capital of Libya as government-loyal troops attempt to push rebels out of the city.

Inter-fighting erupts among tribes in Chad over control of uranium mines.

Tunisian police forces attempt a coup on the government there. Military forces are responding to the threat.

Asia

Ron Jeremy has become President of the People's Republic of Australia.

Regions throughout southeastern Australia hold a exploratory committee to see if they should unite.

India is beginning to address growing tensions with Sri Lanka.

Europe

The Great Order of Richard has issued an ultimatum for WEU23: Insurgents must lay down their weapons and cease hostilities with them, or face the coordinated strike of the British Elite.

A Russian military cargo plane carrying supposed sensitive material went off course and has crash landed in the mountain woodlands of WEU42.

The States of Stalingrad continues its war against the insurgency in EEU26.

A bombing in an open market in London kills 10 civilians, and wounds 20. Evidence at the scene suggest it was Red Badge work.

Middle East

Demonstrators in ME20 are met with armed troops. No gunfire was reported but the tension was high. The people still hope for independence.

M28, ME29, ME31, and ME32 unite and form Saudi Arabia.

ME13, ME14, ME21, and ME22 form the Kuwait-Iraq-Syria Alliance (KISA, or KIS Alliance).

North America

US government responds to hurricane natural disaster with a determined resolve. National Guard troops are called up to the east coast.

South America

Argentina is crippled from laser strike. The country has lost almost all of its monetary reserves.

Brazil rejects Argentina's plea for aid.
    Ruski
    Ruski
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Ruski Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:32 pm

A text message was received by the Russian Federation. Its source is unknown, and what it exactly means is not quite clear. It reads as the following:

"A Ace Therefore Missiles Ohm : 25113"

Russian intelligence officers believe it may be a terrorist cell communicating with either world governments or another terrorist cell, its unclear at this point. They also think the message may be an anagram of some sort and are collaborating with British intelligence to decode it. More info to come later.
    Ruski
    Ruski
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Ruski Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:16 am

Africa

Pro-Government forces in Libya put down all organized resistance after a heavy push in Benghazi. It is unclear what this means for the region.

Tribal conflict intensifies over the uranium mines in Chad.

South Africa forms as a representative democracy. Lucas Weissmuller is elected as President.

The West African Bloc throws celebrations to celebrate their liberation and give praise to their leader, Chief Boom Shakalaka.

Asia

Protesters clash with riot police in AU06 after the region decides not to proceed with an economic trade deal with the United States. The government has denounced the protesters.

India invades Sri Lanka.

North Korea threatens South Korea, proclaiming that it will "become ashes", and masses soldiers at its border.

China follows through with its military exercise. Over 10,000 Chinese soldiers participate in mountain warfare operations.

Republic of Indonesia suffers from 8.2 earthquake. Military forces have been sent to help aid with rescue operations. Estimated 5 million people in affected area.

Religious extremists strike in force at Kabul's governmental building. Reports also suggest massive attacks on ANA bases and facilities. Police are overwhelmed and military forces are putting up what resistance they can.

A Russian airliner has crashed in a field in AU10. Estimated 173 passengers on board, including the two pilots and crew members.

Europe

The Great Order of Richard invades WEU23 after rebels refuse ultimatum.

Highly orchestrated, massive terrorist attack occurs on the Great Order of Richard's most notorious maximum security prison.

Another Russian cargo plane has crashed into the mountains of WEU42.

The States of Stalingrad leaves EEU26 after region's insurgency proves too difficult to cull.

Norway announces joint military operation with Russia in the northern woodlands of Scandinavia to train for woodland operations.

Middle East

Civil war erupts in Syria. KIS orders military forces into Damascus and Aleppo. Resistance fighters are scattered and unorganized.

Saudi Arabia begins grand highway project to unit all corners of the nation.

The Middle Eastern Coalition loses more regions as Iran breaks away to form the Republic of Iran.

The Middle Eastern Coalition holds emergency meeting to address the troubling breaking up of their nation.

Byzantium launches propaganda campaign on ME05 informing them that if they do not join the protection of Byzantium, Western or other Arabic nations will destroy them.

The Egyptian people demand an end to Israeli rule of their lands. Israel declares marshal law in the region and deploys military forces to prevent any outbreak of organized protesting.

North America

The United States redeploys troops into Mexico City to deal with a sudden resurgence of Cartel activity.

Canada buys an unidentified number of military vehicles from the United States.

South America

The Great Order of Richard moves its forces into Argentina's capital, Buenos Aires, victorious. Military commanders begin to re-establish Argentina's government, albeit Pro-UK one.

Brazil sends troops into the Amazon rain forest after rumors of terrorist activity.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:29 am