Frontier Engagement

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Frontier Engagement

Modern Nation Building Game

4 posters

The place for people to argue about stupid shit.

StrictLime
    StrictLime
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

The place for people to argue about stupid shit. Empty The place for people to argue about stupid shit.

Post  StrictLime Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:22 pm

IT WASN'T A FUCKING PROBLEM BEFORE, there was 2 people that had a problem... UGHHHHH I may just fucking quit all this gay shit, things being a bigger problem then they ever should be, I AM FUCKING CALM ABOUT MOST THINGS, but when people or things pile up then i will just say FUCK OFF to every one that decides to make this about something its not or cry about something that doesn't matter... SO... I'm at that point, every one FUCK OFF.

Last edited by StrictLime on Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
    BALLINMONK
    BALLINMONK
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant

The place for people to argue about stupid shit. Empty Re: The place for people to argue about stupid shit.

Post  BALLINMONK Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:27 pm

StrictLime wrote:IT WASN'T A FUCKING PROBLEM BEFORE, there was 1 person that had a problem... UGHHHHH I may just fucking quit all this gay shit, things being a bigger problem then they ever should be, I AM FUCKING CALM ABOUT MOST THINGS, but when people or things pile up then i will just say FUCK OFF to every one that decides to make this about something its not or cry about something that doesn't matter... SO... I'm at that point, every one FUCK OFF.
    StrictLime
    StrictLime
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

The place for people to argue about stupid shit. Empty Re: The place for people to argue about stupid shit.

Post  StrictLime Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:34 pm

?
    BanjoSamurai
    BanjoSamurai
    Ambassador Choppie
    Ambassador Choppie

Post  BanjoSamurai Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:17 pm

shit is purple... any who oppose?
    BERGUTTI
    BERGUTTI
    Sergeant Major
    Sergeant Major

Post  BERGUTTI Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:04 pm

StrictLime wrote:IT WASN'T A FUCKING PROBLEM BEFORE, there was 2 people that had a problem... UGHHHHH I may just fucking quit all this gay shit, things being a bigger problem then they ever should be, I AM FUCKING CALM ABOUT MOST THINGS, but when people or things pile up then i will just say FUCK OFF to every one that decides to make this about something its not or cry about something that doesn't matter... SO... I'm at that point, every one FUCK OFF.
    BanjoSamurai
    BanjoSamurai
    Ambassador Choppie
    Ambassador Choppie

Post  BanjoSamurai Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:27 pm

StrictLime wrote:IT WASN'T A FUCKING PROBLEM BEFORE, there was 2 people that had a problem... UGHHHHH I may just fucking quit all this gay shit, things being a bigger problem then they ever should be, I AM FUCKING CALM ABOUT MOST THINGS, but when people or things pile up then i will just say FUCK OFF to every one that decides to make this about something its not or cry about something that doesn't matter... SO... I'm at that point, every one FUCK OFF.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:56 pm