Frontier Engagement

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Frontier Engagement

Modern Nation Building Game

3 posters

Contests & Prizes

Ruski
    Ruski
    Admin
    Admin

Contests & Prizes Empty Contests & Prizes

Post  Ruski Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:11 pm

I will post information and content regarding contests here. These contests can range from a battle (pre-determined by me) in the forum game, steam multiplayer matches, writing contests, art contests, etc. I will also take suggestions, though this does not mean I will use the suggestion.

Rules:

1. Absolutely no cheating whatsoever. If I find out you cheated, then you forfeit any winnings and will be banned on my discretion. All winnings forfeited will go to the next immediate winners.

2. Play fair and play to win. Don't just enter and purposely lose to have someone else get the winnings. If I find out this happens, you forfeit any of your winnings, the person who was able to win because of you will lose their winnings, and I may ban you and the accomplice at my discretion.

3. Be nice. Don't be an overall dick or asshole about things. You can taunt, but within limits of being competitive and/or joking. Nothing serious.

4. Have fun.

Prizes

Prizes will typically be in-game forum stuff, so like PP, technology, regions, super-strong alliances, units, etc. Occasionally (maybe rarely), certain Steam games will be prizes or other items will become available for winners.

If you win a prize of any sort, big or small, you cannot gift it without my permission.

You can post feedback, suggestions, and discuss topics that relate to this here.
    BALLINMONK
    BALLINMONK
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant

Contests & Prizes Empty Re: Contests & Prizes

Post  BALLINMONK Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:20 am

SOOOOOOOO, seeing as like I'm the only one who ever stays active I win?
    Ruski
    Ruski
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Ruski Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:25 pm

It is imperative for participating players to PM me all multi-player games they have so a comprehensive list can be kept, and future events can be planned. I would like these by at least Tuesday so I can have these handy when they are needed sometime in the future. Thank you.
    BERGUTTI
    BERGUTTI
    Sergeant Major
    Sergeant Major

Post  BERGUTTI Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:37 pm

Okay Im all for this, I didnt see it earlier and thats entirely my fault. I think we should do a writing contest sometime Very Happy
    Ruski
    Ruski
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Ruski Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:03 pm

Brave Men, Dark Waters

10/20/12
    Ruski
    Ruski
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Ruski Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:58 pm

Hổ tăng lên. Cá rơi.
    Ruski
    Ruski
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Ruski Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:45 pm

"Its been verified. Vietnam; Top Priority, Top Secret. We're going in, boys. You know what they say, 'The Only Easy Day... Was Yesterday.'"
    Ruski
    Ruski
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Ruski Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:15 am

"Tiger...[scrambled audio] ...stralia and...ited States at risk...[scrambled audio]...If this happens, power in the region will shift...for the worse. We cannot allow that to happen. This is a mission that must not have any fuck ups, or many will perish."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:20 am